Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awwwwww!

This morning I heard one of the girls get out of bed. She turned on the tv and I could hear it was CNN. She sat there for 15 minutes (our tv is in a nook at the end of the hallway on the opposite side of our bedroom, but I can still hear it). Then she (it was Maddie) came in and said "can u change it to my show now mama?" I laughed and asked her why she didn't come in to ask earlier. She said "I don't want to wake up my Emma, she have sore neck." So sweet. So out I went and she had all of her stuffed animals surrounding her on the chair. Maddie sleeps with a minimum of 10 stuffed animals which she calls her friends. Emma sleeps with one or two. So she stayed out there waiting for Emma to wake up and every few minutes she would run into our bedroom and give me that cute little impish grin that she gives. Emma woke up maybe 45 minutes later and then we got up for the day.

No comments: