Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Promises Promises!

This morning while snuggling in bed with the girls Emma asked why I don't want her to grow up. I said because when you are 15 you will hate me and not want to be around me and say mummy go away. She looked up at me with the saddest face, her huge eyes wide as ever and said "no mummy, I would never, ever say that or think it or say it because I love you so so much." About 10 minutes later when I wouldn't give her a donut for breakfast she said "then I will say go away mummy!" So much for that promise!

Tonight I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and Maddie took a bite and said "not bad mummy, you did a great job. Congratulations!" ha ha! So cute. The girls are in camp in the mornings only this week and they really like it. I realize they are ready for school even though I am still in shock they will start kinder in a few weeks. When they are home with me in the afternoons they get along for the most part but their fights are epic! Madison will scream "that's it, you are not my sister anymore. Go away!" And Emma will run to me and tell me what Madison has done, meanwhile they are both culprits! That's not going to end any time soon! So when they do play together it's wonderful!

No comments: