Saturday, September 25, 2010

I hate my sister!

Yikes, I've been a referee all morning between the girls. Emma crumpled one of Maddie's fairy pictures and Maddie growled and screamed at the top of her lungs "I hate my sister and I will never ever be twins with her again!" I knew I shouldn't laugh but could barely contain myself. It was just so cute and funny! 5 minutes later and they were best buds again. Ah the life of a twin mummy!

I bet the girls' teachers at curriculum night. I left my school right at the bell, dashed to meet up with their teachers and then back down to my school as our curriculum night was on the same day. Crazy! The girls are in good hands. Their teachers are quite different, one is very new and the other is a teaching vet but they both bring a lot to the table, which is great. I made sure not to ask the dreaded question that I cringe at during my own curriculum night and that is "how is my child doing?" Way too early to assess, the point of the evening is to review the curriculum, not give a parent-teacher interview. So I didn't ask but they did volunteer that both girls are fine and part of the zipper club (one of the few kids that can do up their own zipper)! lol THey can recognize letters and colours etc and there are no issues at this point. Phew!

No comments: