Monday, September 6, 2010

The Night Before Kindergarten!

Well we're here. My babies are going to kindergarten. They are excited. Maddie said she is a little shy but is looking forward to making friends. Emma seems happy to go when I ask. I am floored that they are in school. What a milestone. I don't remember my first day of kinder but some people do. John will take them in since I have to work. Can't quite call in a supply teacher on the first day of school! It's just as well seeing as I would be a bawling, crumpled mess and make them anxious! They only go in for 100 minutes so their first full day is Thursday. I also have my yearly mammogram scheduled at 6 pm so I will have to call them to find out how it all went. I am so proud of who they have become and they are lovely little ladies who I love more than anything! Good luck to my girls as they venture out into the world! Wah!

No comments: