Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day. Sort of

I am still battling the cold the girls had, and Toronto and Markham got hit with some snow so I took a sick day today and the girls and I stayed home. They played outside with John and shovelled the driveway, we made smores and they coloured a ton of pictures. They are very excited for school tomorrow because they get to go on a field trip to do gymnastics. It's also Chinese New Year so they are wearing their cute traditional Chinese dresses. Since I was sick today they were very sweet and took care of me. Emma made sure I had a blanket and she would come over and pat my head and face and give me kisses. She is very sweet and affectionate. Madison would see my reaction to Emma and then run over and do the same. So funny. They got along today for the most part, but like any sisters, have their fair share of screaming matches! Good thing there weren't too many!

No comments: