Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Emma still not quite herself

Emma hasn't thrown up in over a week (phew) but she is still a bit weaker and clingy. She isn't anywhere near listless or lethargic so that's good, but she isn't 100% yet. She wants to be carried a lot, and she normally would walk around and is usually a lot more independent. Hopefully we get her test results back soon and they show that everything is normal! Poor thing!

Maddie can now pronounce her "f"'s! Yay! She usually says "p" in place of "f." The other day she said "can you pass me the movie with Flik on it?" and I had her repeat Flik 4 times! Then I asked her to say fun, friend, Frank! lol At first she went back to "p" but when I modelled it for her and reminded her my lips stay open she was able to do it. She was so proud of herself and we are so proud of her!

No comments: