Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time to catch up

This is the third attempt to post this, so it will be shorter than the last two! I haven't posted in awhile as Emma has been sick for a couple of weeks and we are both pretty tired! She is on the mend and we should have her blood work and stool sample results back. Fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok!

Had a great day with the girls today. It was sunny and we played outside with scooters, sidewalk chalk and hopscotch. Then we watched John play hockey and the girls enjoyed that. They also liked playing video games at the rink. We came home early as Ems was tired and wanted to get them a good night's sleep before tomorrow. After the night time tuck-in which includes me singing them a lullabye Maddie says "mummy, when I grow up I am going to sing that lullabye to my baby." Melted my heart!

No comments: