Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funniest things part who knows?

I love when the kids say cute things and I have a few to share. When we were driving to Julie's the other day we were talking about Christmas. Maddie says "can we go boganning in the red bogan-thingy?" Yes Maddie, of course. Then Emma says "will we put out celery and carrots for Santa's rein-goats?" Yes Emma. So cute. Today we were getting dinner ready and the girls help me by getting things from the cupboard. Emma grabbed something and had to move a bag of peanuts. She says "mummy, are you allergic to penises?" I laughed so hard and said "you mean peanuts?" It was hysterical. I also have a pimple on my chin and when I looked in the mirror I sighed because it was still there and Emma says "well just don't look in the mirror, mom." Sigh. Out of the mouths of babes.

Tomorrow is their kindergarten observation so John and I get to go in and see the girls in their classroom and then get feedback from the teacher. I can't wait and they are super excited to have us in their class. Their teachers were flexible and kind enough to accommodate so I can see them on the same day one after the other. It helps that I am a teacher and we communicate through the board e-mail. Looking forward to it!

No comments: