Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Maddie peed in the potty! Yay Yay Yay!

Hello everyone, it has been very busy at our house. I have been working on report cards, my course and well, just being a mum. Monday Julie told me that Madison peed in the potty! Julie potty trains the girls. She just recently started and at first Emma seemed more receptive. Madison doesn't like wearing underwear, she prefers her diaper, so we all assumed she wouldn't be the first to go in the toilet. On Monday she said "Julie, I go pee pee." Julie said "do you need to go or did you already go?" Maddie said "I need go." So she put her on the potty and nothing happened. She said Maddie just sat and grinned at her. Then all of a sudden Maddie said "Auntie Joolie, it coming, it coming!" She was apparently very excited about the fact that her pee pee was coming out, and she did it! Yay Maddie! I asked her today if she was excited to go to Auntie Julie's tomorrow (we were home today) so she can use the potty and she grinned at me and said "yes!" I said "do you like using the potty like a big girl?" and she said "yes, Maddie big girl, go potty!" So cute! My girlies are growing up!

We went to the petting zoo on the weekend for Father's Day, and without being prompted Emma said "I go feed the llama carrots?" She was pointing to the donkey, but there are llamas at this zoo and I was amazed she remembered. I pointed out the actual llama, who had a baby llama beside her. I explained that the mummy was sitting with her baby llama and Emma said "so cute, like my mummy with me, baby Emma." Yes, that's exactly it!

No comments: