Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fun in the bath!

The girls had a great time in the bath tonight. They were both in great moods, which has been rare this week. Maddie has been super tired when we pick her up from Julie's. This results in a very cranky girl for most of the car ride and once the whining quiets, we look back and she is sound asleep. Then she wakes up when we get home and is pretty cranky for the rest of the night. They have pretty much dropped their naps, with the exception of the odd one on Saturdays after dance, so I think she is still adjusting. Today she was awake the car trip (albeit still whiny) but fine once we got home. They were squealing and giggling during bath time and they did not want to get out. When John and I finally got them out, Emma says "oh my goodness mummy, I'm afraid I have a bad case of the giggles." It was the cutest thing and it was said in her little girl voice, making it that much cuter. Maddie continued the giggles right up until bedtime and then she got the hiccups, which made her giggle even more! So cute. I love it when they are happy.

No comments: