Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trials and Tribulations at Swimming!

John was lucky enough to get invited to the Leafs game tonight which meant I was solo bringing the girls to swimming lessons. About 10 minutes into the lesson the instructor waves me over and I see that Maddie has to use the bathroom. Now, Maddie has had to leave the pool to use the washroom every lesson since the beginning. This is in spite of us taking her to do her business a minute before her lesson starts. Her lesson is only a half hour for pete's sake. Anyway, when I go to get her (parents sit behind the glass and watch the lesson) I notice she is walking funny. It's because she pooped in her bathing suit! Argh! So I clean her up (luckily I brought two extra swimsuits) and she went back to the lesson. While changing Madison, Emma eats chewed gum from the change-room floor. GAG! As soon as I see it I pop it out and tell her to never do that again as it has germs and could make her sick. Sigh! Good times!

No comments: