Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kids say the cutest things!

This morning Emma put on a little dance performance and when she was finished she said "say favo, mama and Maddie." I looked at her blankly and didn't realize what she meant until Maddie lept to her feet clapping her hands and shouting "Favo, favo". I said "oh, right. Bravo, bravo!" So cute! On the same morning we were driving and we passed the rec center where they go swimming. They think it's closed every day that they don't have a lesson. So Madison says "it's closed today we go on Tuesday" and I said "yes, that's right" and Emma said "it's Nextober today, we go on Tuesday!" Ha ha! I replied "It's Sunday today, it was October last month and November this month!" I love it! This is why I started this blog, so I don't forget the funny things they say and do!

No comments: