Monday, December 21, 2009

Dreams and Shenanigans

The other night around midnight Emma came bolting into our room. John was watching tv downstairs and I was in a deep sleep. When I woke up a little bit, Emma was crying and saying "I lost Queen Clarion." For those who aren't "in the know" Queen Clarion is the Queen in one of the Tinkerbell movies. I said "Emma, you don't have Queen Clarion, Kristina does and you left it at Auntie Julie's." She said "oh yeah" and proceeded to hop back into her bed. I am not entirely convinced she was awake. It seemed to be a state of half-sleep. She didn't remember it in the morning.

Today I am home with the girls and we got to colouring in new colouring books. I was on the computer in the next room when I heard "Mads, check out my tattoo." I went over to check out said tattoo and found a shape on Emma's belly that she drew on with her marker.Apparently it was a mermaid. I proceeded to check the rest of her body, the walls and the floors. Never assume your daughters are actually colouring in their colouring books!

No comments: