Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maddie and the neverending cat questions.

As I put the girls to bed tonight they asked if we were going to Ottawa tomorrow. I said yes. I then proceeded to receive a slew of questions and comments about Rocky and Bailey (the cats)from Maddie. Among them were: Does Rocky have big teeth like a shark?Are his teeth yellow?Does he bite like Bruno?Do we have to talk quietly and walk slowly?Does Bailey like to be under the covers and we can pet her bum-bum?Does Rocky eat human food or pebbles?Do they drink water and not chocolate milk?Is Rocky going to run away?Do the cats like me?Does Bailey have to stay inside because of the snow?Is Santa going to bring the kitty cats a present too? My goodness I had to cut her off, she would have gone on forever. No word of a lie, she said/asked all of these things one after the other barely waiting for me to answer. Emma (for once) could not get a word in edgewise. I walked by their room 10 minutes later and she was STILL talking about them! lol

No comments: