Thursday, February 18, 2010

Turtles and Frogs

Maddie was watching me brush my teeth this morning. She asked me to spit. When I was finished I cleared my throat and she said "mummy, you have a turtle in your throat!" I laughed as I knew she meant a frog in my throat. I have asked Maddie before when she has phlegm in her throat if she has a cough and she has said "no mama just a frog in my mouth!" So cute!

The girls are still in swimming and really enjoying the lessons. Maddie finally put her face in the water after 1.5 sessions! Her instructor even said that she has improved so much from the first day, so her confidence is definately improving.

Emma is so proud that she is ready for kindergarten, she reminds us everyday after she has zipped her own jacket or put on her boots by herself. We have put their names on masking tape on the floor of our mudroom so they line their boots up every day when we come home. I still have mixed feelings about them getting bigger. I am so very proud of who they are now and they are so much fun, but I love them at this age and want it to slow down a bit! When they go off to school in Sept I will definately be a wreck, but a proud wreck!

No comments: