Saturday, January 30, 2010

Giggling Girlies!

John and I can tell when the girls have crossed over from tired to overtired. They get giggly. Not just a little laugh here and there but super, crazy, drunk-like giggly! This happened tonight around 6:30 but we managed to wait until 7:20 before going to bed. It's funny as when Emma laughs a lot she always gets the hiccups and of course those make her laugh even more. They had a serious case of the sillies when we were trying to put them to bed. They were telling lot of poo poo jokes and blowing raspberries while trying to tuck them in! But within 5 minutes of saying our last goodnight both girls were sound asleep. I couldn't hear a thing and I thought for sure they were still awake since it had literally been about 4 minutes. I peeked in and they were conked right out! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping little girl, especially my sleeping little girls! I heart those two!

Tomorrow we are going skating again. Ben, Nicky and Jon and coming too. The girls can't wait, they are really excited about going again. We were thinking of getting one of those walker type things toddlers use when learning to skate but I think we will save the $$. They didn't need it last week and we didn't have to bend over all that much so our backs were ok. I am excited to see the progress they make this week. Last week they were fantastic!

No comments: