Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kids say the darndest things part who knows?

I've lost track of how many times I've used this title or a similar title. We were sitting in the parking lot of Shoppers today while John ran in to get a bday card for our nephew. We were talking about how mummy and daddy have other names too (Pam and John). Emma asked what grandpa's other name was and I said "Peter." Maddie chimes in with "oh no, no, no, no, no, grandpa is not Peter, grandpa is a human." I said "of course he is a human and his name is Peter." She says again "oh, no, no, no, no, no he is not Peter Pan he is a human. Grandpa can't fly and he doesn't know Tinkerbell." Ha ha ha! She is a hoot! I said that she was right, grandpa is not Peter Pan and he is a human AND his name is Peter, but she can call him grandpa! Emma would let out a huge giggle each time Maddie said "oh, no, no, no, no, no!"

No comments: