Friday, January 22, 2010

My little big girls!

My babies are growing so fast. They have just learned to zip up their jackets by themselves. They can officially get dressed for outside on their own! This includes: boots, snowpants and jackets. Unreal! There are some grade two's in my school who cannot do up their jackets. Thank you Auntie Julie! When they zip them, they are beaming with pride and they say "we are ready for kindergarten!" I guess they are and enrollment is in less than 2 weeks! YIKES!

Tonight the girls and I were snuggling in my bed watching a bit of tv while John was out at hockey. Emma said "mummy, you sleep in here with dad?" and I replied that yes, I do. Then Maddie says "and what about grandma and grandpa, do they sleep in the other room? Let me go and check." So she runs to the guest room and comes back and says "no, they not there, they are in Ottawa in their bed with Rocky and Bailey and Santa." Good thing my parents have a big bed as that's pretty crowded, especially with Santa in there too! Ha ha!

No comments: