Saturday, March 13, 2010

1 more sleep until Em and M are 4! Party is today!

The girls woke up this morning around 6:50 but played in their room until 7:30 (I so love that they do this now)! Maddie must have asked me 10 times in 5 minutes what time her birthday party is among other questions she fired off without pause. Here is how the conversation went:

"Mummy, is it my happy birthday today?"
"Well Mads, actually your real birthday is tomorrow, but today is your party with all your friends."
"Oh. What time is my happy birthday party?"
"It's at 11, after you perform your Lady with the Alligator Purse show."
"What time is the show?"
"10"
"What time is the birthday party?"
"11"
"What time are the candles going to be there?"
"Not sure, maybe 12:30 or so?"
"What time is my birthday party? Is it NOW?"
"Nope, you have about 3 hours"
"And when are my candles going to get there? What did you say mummy? Is it now that my candles are going to be at my happy birthday party with all my friends, and my presents, and Rhetsy and Auntie Julie? And are there going to be muffins, I mean cupcakes or big cakes? Will the icing be pink or purple? Are we making pizzas mummy? I want lot's of peppe-yoni but just a little cheese and no green things. What time is the party, do we get to go now?"

She is one excited little girl! Emma is excited but much more subdued about it. She is more interested in being the star of their Music class show (she is Miss Lucy and knows all her lines)!

No comments: