Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 more sleeps until they are 4!

The girls are very excited about their upcoming birthday party. Whenever it is mentioned they say "we are going to make pizza and decorate a happy birthday cake!" I have heard great things about the place we are going to, so I hope it turns out well. Emma has been so consistent with what she wants for her birthday: Queen Clarion and a purple barbie with a purple horse. After finally successfully completing Operation Queen Clarion (only available for purchase in the states. I had it shipped to a friend's friend in Chicago, who my friend was visiting last week so she picked it up and will deliver it to me this weekend) I managed to track down purple barbie with her purple horse. Miss Maddie on the other hand changes her mind all the time. If she sees a commercial for Strawberry Shortcake she wants that. If we are watching a movie, she wants whatever character is in the movie. I can't keep up and she is so inconsistent. I finally got her Barbie mermaid, which she has asked for a few more times than any other item, and Buzz Lightyear. Let's hope those gifts go over well!

No comments: