Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.2.2011

Day 2 of 2011 and I remembered to update my blog! The girls went for lunch with John, Uncle Jeff and cousin Katie today. Unfortunately Maddie was sick with a fever and cried the whole time. When I got home in the afternoon, she was feverish and VERY clingy. She complained of her eyes and a headache so I gave her some medecine. After a few minutes I asked if the medecine was making her feel better to which she responded "no mummy but it's ok because your kisses are making me feel better!" So sweet. I love that when my girls are sick they seek comfort in just have me close and cuddling. Emma was concerned about her sister and helped me take care of her. Maddie had no appetite until about an hour before bedtime when she perked up and inhaled 3 containers of organic yogurt! lol We put them to bed early because they need to be up early tomorrow. Back to the grind and routine of Auntie Julie's and school (and work for me)!

No comments: