Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Just typed out a whole post and it got deleted! Argh. Hopefully I remember what I wrote. The girls and I are watching movies as it's -32 out. I went running this morning and they were worried about mummy running when it's so cold. I assured them I was dressed properly (ended up being overdressed and took off a layer) and that I'd be ok. Both girls want to run with me so I will look into something soon that they can do.

Maddie is on a kick about being a baby again. She looks at pics of herself at 12-18 months. She asked if she could be a baby again and I said no, but she will always be my baby. She said "is that why you smover us wif kisses? Because you love us no matter what?" And I said "yep, that's exactly it!" So cute.

The girls had their first separate outings yesterday. Maddie had a bday party for a boy in her class and was super excited and ended up having a great time (John went). I took Emma to get our nails done and she was patient and acted like a little grown-up. So sweet!

No comments: