Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1.4.2011

I almost wrote 2001! ha ha! So the girls had their first day back at school and loved it. Madison is mad because she doesn't go back again until Thursday! If only my grade 6 students were so enthusiastic. Emma woke up at 2 am scared. She seems to get scared by what she calls floating pictures. I went in and soothed her but not sure where this is coming from. She is consistent with this fear, poor thing. John told me that she was upset she forgot her Ariel doll at Auntie Julie's so like a good mummy I went to get it for her at lunch and she was thrilled. I got to pick them up from school today as Nicole, who normally does, is still in Florida (lucky lady). I love seeing them in their school environment and how their eyes light up when they see me! Such cute little ladies. They are always very tired after a school day. And very hungry! Off to make them spaghetti now!

No comments: