Friday, January 21, 2011

Still Sickies!

The girls are still under the weather and Emma, especially, is super whiny. It's easy to tell when she's sick, even the day or two before it starts, her mood changes and she is much more cranky and wants to be carried. Of course I carry her because not much longer and I won't be able to anymore! Wah! Madison is sick too but she's a bit more of a trooper when it comes to illnesses. You barely know she's sick until you feel her foreheard lol.

The girls have a Winter concert coming up and they are practising around the house and it's so cute. I can't wait to see all of it live. They love school and love their teachers. I hear full, excited play by plays of their day and it's so nice to see them having so much fun. If only my grade 6's had their enthusiasm!

Maddie has a birthday party tomorrow. A boy in her class is turning 5. Emma wasn't invited as they are in different classes. Mom didn't see that one coming! lol So I said when this happens, and it will (Emma was invited to a party from a boy in her class two weeks after Maddie's) I told the girls I will take the other daughter out somewhere for some mummy time. So John will take Maddie to the play gym party and Emma and I are going for pedicure's. Both kids are super excited for their activities, so it's working out well.

No comments: